Life still goes on..
Had an arguement with my mum just now over xiaoliat, she kept on asking why he was brought here only yesterday then died suddenly, damn sian to explain e whole thing to her. His image still fills my mind, seeing him struggling until he gave his last breath at around 2am yesterday, I did try my best, but no use.
I stayed at home e whole day until dinner, met up with chang at jurong east, went to sakura eat e buffet dinner, it was quite nice, got alot of seafood stuffs; raw oysters, clams & one of favourite unagi! After finish dinner, went down to tlh talk cock with Ken, then we went tiong bahru chat over coffee, seems like this idiot got a crush or should I say infatuated? with a jap girl he met in japan last week. Lol, e spectacle shop auntie used to say my company guys all kena burnt in r/s except him because he's too smart to indulge in it. Haha, looks like he kena it this time round, so desperate, even wanted to save $$ to fly to japan asap, crazy guy.
Actually, I was thinking about her this past few days, realise that e distance between us is growing further apart maybe its because we arent each other life anymore. I also dont wish to do anything to bridge this gap or do I?Alright, I want to, but in e end, it will just be another one sided effort, hai. Anyway, I already made up my mind to do some things, hope that they wouldnt be another disappointment again..

No comments:
Post a Comment