Super tired...
Just woke up, reached home at 12pm today. I havent been blogging this past few days, because was in camp & had no access to mess. Let me do abit of recap then, went Zouk on wednesday with james, marcus & sharon. Idiot qinyi, she was supposed to go along, but last minute pull out due to next morning classes, so I was left with sharon, heng, I managed to ask james & marcus along, quite fun that night & I did something silly, just a very minor one la, haha. Hmm, but I dont know why, cant seem to drink that night, 1st to come was long island tea, e 1st sip I already cant take it liao, wtf.. Halfway thru, james & marcus ordered e33, cider yeah! Then about half an hr later, james idiot lo, he went to get red wine, wtf, after that forced to drink again, I think in e end, left 1/4 of it there. So, we were there until 3.30am, sharon left for mos at 3.15am to hitch a ride from her friend there. Then , we guys went to have some supper & headed home. Next day in camp, I couldnt eat at all, must be e damn red wine, I felt nausea e whole day, luckily managed to grab a bite in e cookhouse. One of my army mate brought in monopoly & risk, so for e next 2 nights, we were playing monopoly all e way till 2-3am. Haha, army really damn sian to this extend, 4-6 army boys playing old school games, though stupid, it was quite enjoyable, each taking turn to say our life stories while playing. Ya, went to watch kungfu mahjong during nights out yesterday, quite funny, my camp mate cb lo, keep on doing hanky panky with his gf during movie & he was just seated right next to me..ZZzZZZzZ.. Doing catch up with siqi later, log off le..
People always find it easy to admit mistakes to themselves, but e hardest part is to admit them to someone else..

No comments:
Post a Comment