Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Continue..

Hehe, went for a 5km run with my encik yesterday, thats why stopped writing. At night, went off to pioneer mall for lan with my campmates. Hmm, I'm thinking about whether to take part in e nus biathalon as my fitness still not there yet, 1.5km swim followed by 10km run. My encik taking part in e NDU one, somemore he doesnt look that fit; boy, he's fast la, cos 3 of us competed shuttle run with him & he won all of us, diao, never judge someone by his age & SIZE, haha. Anyway, get back to where I stopped yesterday.

A lady once told me that I'm in love with e concept of love. Ya, I do, more or less due to my family background. When I was young, my parents always fought infront of me, I saw how my dad cheated on my mum & how he treated our family. Thus, I always think that problems must be sort out first, then quarrels or rifts wouldnt occur. Another thing is that I will cherish my love ones & give them e best of what I can provide so that they will be happy even at e expense of myself, cos in e end, if they are happy, I will be happy too :) Lol, I still hold on to e principles & beliefs that she told me, which others stared at me in disbelief when I tell them, haha.. Why e reaction? Because they felt that these kind of thinkings shouldnt be coming out from a guy so 'ungentleman' like me, spewing expletives like a machine gun at times. Hehe, I can understand it & I dont care anyway, because I'm who I'm, one should change for ownself, not for e sake of others. So, dont be frustrated if you cant understand me, love me for who I'm, dont be mad when I poke fun at you & dont be sad whenever I cant make you laugh. Later going for run le!

I just want to be, in e tranquil night, walking down e familiar path, with you by my side, holding my arms, voicing about our future right under e starry night.
Stopping, to have a glance at you, I brush your hair away, your enchanted smile, imprinted in my mind, never fails to make my day bright.
Alluring scent, even with my eyes close, makes your presence felt, as I inch closer, our heartbeats become one, my dry lips, touch yours, such a nice kiss we had, though not e first,& hopefully, not e last, I wish that, time will stop at a standstill...
Thinking of you..


P.S Just sudden thought of writing this as I was about to log off..

No comments: