Thursday, February 1, 2007

Long windy nights..

Yeah, had my 1/2 day off yesterday, I had planned to go mambo at night, but was too tired, reached home at around 1pm. Saw her online & she initiated conversation, so doodled in front of e laptop, hai, didnt really talk much, finally hitted e bed at 3pm plus. It was a good sleep, didnt have any dream, woke up at around 5pm, still no sign of fun, so decided to stay home & watched asean cup & continue with my *valkyrie profile*. I still stuck in chapter 5, leveling up my characters & creating some good weapons! Lol, e match between s'pore & thailand really damn screw up, from e video replay, it was clearly not a foul, but e referee still gave a yellow card with penalty on e spot. Strange thing is that, e match was live telecast, yet e video replay was abit blur, kelong behind e scenes? Haha, s'pore really doesnt deserve e penalty, but then, good that it won, cos I betted s'pore win, muahahah... Fall asleep while doing some maintenance on my bro's laptop, viruses entered his system when I closed e firewall to check on e antivirus, seems like e viruses were already inside e system, just that e firewall was blocking them from broadcasting. Hai, had to reformat it soon.

Met up with Donovan & Junrong in camp in e afternoon, its been a long time since we 3 gathered. Damn, Junrong went mambo yesterday, ZZzzz, last week he asked me, but I cant make it, however I was free yesterday, yet no calls from him, ZZzzz. Ok la, we chatted on some ns issues & e kelong match, anyway what cant you expect from 3 NSF? Then we decided to meet up on this coming saturday, going eat & movies with them. Evening at 5pm, went for a 5km run with my new Coy 2ic (1st time with him) & one of my campmates, chitchatted for like half an hour after e run, had a sudden thought of staying here for e rest of my ns liability, afterall, I got a good encik & 2ic, not bad ma :) Didnt had dinner, went out for LAN with my fellow oocs, e ministry of losers, haha, i invented it myself, no meaning though. This few nights keep having strong winds, very cold, brrr.. Stupid, I sudden miss her cooking.. Will someone prepare a nice homecooked meal for me?

No comments: