Economics of love?
Hmm, why am I still awake at this hour? Preoccupied with many stuffs in my mind. In fact, I literally spent e whole day in coy line thinking about significant events that happened e past 2 weeks. Haha, more than often, I'm always left with words/sentences that doesnt seem to make any sense? or they seem to be ambiguous? Communication, in e old days, was like face to face talk. Since e invention of mobile phone follow by sms, communication between individuals have reach a higher level. You can say that it brings people closer? But then, I beg to differ, because you dont really know what e other party is trying to say & normally conversation comes with e body language to let you further assert what e other party is saying. Haha, sometimes I feel that I think too much, trying to understand e hidden meaning within e words & end up with alot of possible answers. So, I'm just screwing myself up yet again. Somehow, I dont know whether am I moving in e right direction, there's no right or wrong, just that for something that I gain, I will lose another. Hehe, economics..Of course, I wouldnt allow history to repeat again, enough of having so many history lessons liao, time for social science!!

No comments:
Post a Comment