Fun seh..
Lol, was suppose to meet jieqi earlier yesterday, but played dota until forget time, in e end she had to eat macdonalds. Well, me, jieqi, qinyi & her boyfriend went phuture 1st, I ordered 2 jugs long island tea, then play 5-10. Haha, jieqi 1st time clubbing, made her drank more, then siqi & sharon came over, ordered vodka lime. Dancing halfway through, dont know why my crotch sudden pain, then I had a great idea, I asked weijian to get red wine, haha.. In e end, I cannot take it, went out of zouk alone to e bridge behind. Then all e rest came out & find me, guess I was there for nearly 1.5 hrs, kept on trying to puke all e things out. Jieqi was completely drunk, her boi had to carry her up & send her home. Hai, at certain moment, I was quite emotional, luckily sharon was beside, pour out all my emotions to her. We went back to zouk at ard 3am, then dance all e way to closing, hehe, drank 2 more tequila pop before going off. Then we parted our ways, qinyi with her boyfriend went home, me, siqi & sharon went to have a bite at e 24hr hongkong cafe?
Anyway, it was great yesterday night, had lots of fun, really felt at ease, though at certain time I had flashback of e past. Well, new year, new start, good start. Maybe should hang out with them more often. Haha, gotta rush back to camp liao ar!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment