Life ebbing away, dont give up...
Went to fetch xiaoliat in e afternoon, before that I was looking frantically looking for a clinic that will be open on sunday. Finally managed to get one from xiuling, rush a cab down from my house to sunset way, after waiting for 20mins, finally is our turn. One look at it, e vet knew that he has not been eating for at least a few days, because it cant be that thin & its stomach was empty. I told her e symptoms & briefly how e female one died, but e vet couldnt give me a exact answer, xiaoliat could be infected or stress up, either one is fatal, because once guinea pigs stop eating, their stomach system shut down which in turn will lose appetite & then starved to death. I have been looking at him e whole day, force feed him e medicine accordingly together with e liquified food, but he dont seem to be getting better. Seeing him struggled while I force feed him really break my heart.
He's now leaning on one side, like breathing very hard, yet I cant do anything at all. He's been struggling this whole night, wtf, I dont want to lose him! Hope he really get well by tommorow..


No comments:
Post a Comment