Smile more in your heart..
Hai, another piece of sad news, though not like mine, but I really pity e guy la. Somehow, this is really e season of breaking, heard too many about r/s thingy. Yesterday, went to vivocity to get some shirt & a jacket, got one for siqi too, lol, its been a long time since I buy my clothes alone. Initially had to rush down to suntec to meet my cousin, luckily she told me at 5pm she not free, then I went over tanglin halt find siqi. After his work, we met up with our primary school friends; qinyi, sharon, woan ni & jieqi, went to coffee club, chit chat, talk cock. Lol, woan ni still e same as ever, damn funny girl. We were talking about what happened 10 years ago, haha, those days were darn silly sia, me & siqi always do stupid things in school. After that, we went to wala-wala for drinks, hehe, have to explain to them what are some of e cocktails about. Siqi & I ordered long island tea, e rest s'pore sling, comopolitan & woan ni ordered kilkeny!! Well, we chat, we laughed, we crapped till around 1am, one thing in common, out of e 6 of us, only qinyi is still attached, e rest r/s just ended recently,lol. Nice to spend the night with you guys, especially woan ni sillyness, made me stomach cramp until now. Hmm, they shall suffer tonight cos of some reasons, Mambo lo!!


No comments:
Post a Comment