I want some more Munich dark!!


Went to watch Borat with siqi & woan ni, 1st time I see a girl coming to watch e ending, lol. Stupid girl la, told me she coming in 15mins time, in e end, came in 15mins before e show end ZZzzzz. It was qu
ite a funny show, abit racist too, haha. After which, I wanted to go clubbing, but someone was wearing slippers!! Ok, I know what you all thinking, but I was wearing shoe yesterday leh. Sooooo, we went to paulaner at millenia to chill out & watch soccer. Same stuff, talk cock, drank dark munich! Then suddenly siqi say want to smoke, out of nowhere, woan ni took out a pack of marlboro. Wtf, I thought, then she explained; stress at work la, need to destress, I wasnt really listening cos suddenly thought of her. Anyway, those idiot just social smokers & I still dont get it how can it relieve stress. No, I didnt try & I will never try, drinking liquer will be much much much more better! Haha, free booze yesterday because woan ni treated & I won a glass of kahlua over a soccer match. Next, at 130am we went to lao pat sat had supper, then went home.
ite a funny show, abit racist too, haha. After which, I wanted to go clubbing, but someone was wearing slippers!! Ok, I know what you all thinking, but I was wearing shoe yesterday leh. Sooooo, we went to paulaner at millenia to chill out & watch soccer. Same stuff, talk cock, drank dark munich! Then suddenly siqi say want to smoke, out of nowhere, woan ni took out a pack of marlboro. Wtf, I thought, then she explained; stress at work la, need to destress, I wasnt really listening cos suddenly thought of her. Anyway, those idiot just social smokers & I still dont get it how can it relieve stress. No, I didnt try & I will never try, drinking liquer will be much much much more better! Haha, free booze yesterday because woan ni treated & I won a glass of kahlua over a soccer match. Next, at 130am we went to lao pat sat had supper, then went home.Hehe, just had spaghetti with chilli mackeral, super nice la. Sian, later still need to iron no.4 & starch it because of tommorow parade; 4 star Thai general coming. Often, there's never time to do things right, but there's always time to do it over again.

No comments:
Post a Comment