Mambo nite!!
Yeah! Finally back home! I have been cooping in camp this past 3 days, other than e parade nothing much happened. Ya, saw donovan at boon lay interchange yesterday night, seems like he also have to stay in now because he superior sort of unhappy that he took attc, anyway, had a good chat with him, always e same old topic, but dont know why just seem to be able to hold it very long. Hehe, got off today because have to attend qinyi's birthday. Hai, I thought it was a celebration, turned out just that she wana jio us out to clubbing, ZZzzZZzz. Haha, its ok la, anyway, I got other plans beside going her birthday, Grinz.. At least its a good start, my dear encik seldom give people off one sia, somemore e 1st time I asked him on monday, he didnt want to give at all. Then , dont know for what reason, he told me that I could go off today at 3pm,hahaa. Actually I also quite tired, been playing board games this past few nights, yesterday was e longest one la, until 3am plus then sleep, early morning today, kena some stupid duty, have to wake up at 610am, went down for half an hour, then one of my mates told me that our duties are cancelled __. Nevermind, tonight sure have fun lo!!

No comments:
Post a Comment