I want to go New York!!
Just wake up, feel so tired, reached home at 6am in e morning, was playing dota with JJ, siqi & ken until 3am, then went to eat at macdonalds. Lol, then it begin a 3hr long session talking about how ken got to like a girl in japan, I was giving those negative points most of e time, insert abit jokes here & there. In e end, JJ said want to bring him for a makeover, to instill some confidence in him, because if he dont take this opportunity to change himself now, it's likely he will remain like that for e rest of his life. Anyway, JJ was saying about going new york to look for business opportunities, I want to go too! Hai, I really dont know what I'm doing at times too, dont know why, this few days, I will suddenly smile for no reason, going crazy soon, lol... Ok, let's talk about what happened this few days.
Wednesday Mambo night
Of course, same as usual, great night outing again, sort of celebrated qinyi birthday, most of them left at around 2am cos got class e next day, so left me, sharon & siqi. Hehe, we started off at phuture, playing 5-10, 3up, 4up, most of them really psychomoto,haha.. Afterwhich, we were at zouk most of e time, then I taught them tropical dance,hahahah, & there were 2 times when an angmoh tried to dance with sharon, but she kept slipping away, in e end he gave up, towards e closing, both of them wanted to go phuture, which I dreaded...I wanted to 'zhao' when we were there, but those 2 kept pulling me back, no choice, stuck there till closing, dont know why leh, I still dont like rnb, some songs are nice la, but most of them sucks, hehe..
Thursday recovery day
Rush back to camp after washing up at home, I was totally wrecked, even my encik also jokingly asked, 'eh, how was your family dinner r?' I literally stoned at coy office until 3pm, skipping lunch cos had "breakfast", sharon treated before we went home. Really cant take it, went up to sleep, next time I woke up, it was already 1230am, details I cant remember, but I just fall back to sleep onmy pillow, it was already 7am when I finally wake up, 1st time in for e past 1 year, I slept 17hrs straight!
Friday Hide & seek day
Haha, why I say hide & seek? Cos my guardian, encik, today on off, so all e shitloads of work were pouring in which shouldnt be done by us. Luckily, not much things to do, went for a 5km run with my coy in e late afternoon, then booked out at 7pm.
Ya, I just uploaded new video clip. It is "Sail" by Armin van buuren. Trance!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment