This feeling again...
Received a call in e late afternoon, haha, my cousin wanted to treat me lunch,so we went for e sushi buffet at suki sushi, eat too much until I felt like vommiting. After filling up, we went to play pool & then I thought of her, e posture she will take when playing pool with me, seldom see girls with such a nice posture. Lol, in fact most of e time when I'm playing pool, this image of her just pop up in my mind. My cousin didnt know my mind was preoccupied, so I ended e game after a few rounds. Nostalgic, keep on thinking why shouldnt she be around, hai..Next, went to library return & borrow some books, then I went down to tlh meet ken & jj. Eversince I enlisted into NS, I have never attended any company meeting, still e same, but alot of reminders for me to be serious before e meeting, ZZzzZZzz. Same procedures with e same talk cock sessions. End of meeting, Ken, Siqi, JJ & I went for dinner at wen tong ji, I didnt eat much because still quite full. On e way there, they were talking about my brother, about his attitude & temper, which are getting worse. Hai, I admit I'm partly at fault, always spoon feeding him, somehow I thought of what she said before, anyway, I called my brother while eating, then blasted him on e phone. Nothing much I can do, but only to scold him & explaining to him why I did that, eventually he still have to solve it on his own. Thereafter, e rest went Kbox, because I didnt have e mood to do anything, my mind was or is? preoccupied with alot of things, cant sleep now though have to work tomorrow. While walking back home, I thought of giving you a call, but I think it doesnt make any sense, you might be with him now, haha, this is totally ...I just miss you, can?

No comments:
Post a Comment