Bad day, Good night..
Hahaha, supposed to write this entry yesterday, but fall asleep at 1am, hehe. I did wake up at 3am but was to check my phone, but halfway replying, fall asleep again. Guess that e last few nights of late sleep have taken a toll on my body, now wake up liao, feel damn fresh. Luckily, my stomach alright le, kept having diarohea this past one week. Hai, yesterday damn suey, as I was about to leave camp gate, kena spot check by RP. Wtf, everything had to be taken out from my bag, e RP also damn guai lan, in e end, my Psp, ipod & v3i was confiscated. Worse still, I have to report to guardroom on wed morning which happens to be my off day! Damn fuckup, this whole festive season I dont have anything to keep me company, my camera charger not around, camera phone kena confiscated, ZzzZZzz. Arrr, this coming new year better be a good one please.. Upon reaching home, I quickly loaded my songs into another set of ipod :) then packup my room abit which is still quite messy now. Lol, saw e mms 2nd time, haha, cute sia, accounts. Then, I went off to citylink to get an organiser, happened that e white one sold out liao, so had to get another color. As I about to leave e counter, I realised I forgot to bring my pen! Sia la, how to write? So got a light blue pen with it. Long journey down to e east part, settle down at macdonalds to write e stuffs, I also dont know what to write, where to write. Initially, settled on e front cover back, then realised e pen ink not suitable cos will smudge, no choice, write on 16/02/07 entry itself, haha..Sorry la, quite nervous that time, then I went off to look for strudel after passing e organiser. Sad, cant find it lo & I haven eaten e whole day, so had to settle on bread instead. Then, met up with ken to get e memory stick for victor, waited 1hr for that idiot! Went home straight; though half an hr then, I was still thinking of going out, hee.. Actually, felt abit disappointed yesterday night, but I knew it will happen, so overall, still quite happy!
Back home, home sweet home, thinking that it was my mum, my sis rushed out, saw me liao, can see her face like sian ji bua, so cute!! Played awhile with her, then continue my daily routine with my phone, tried peach with vodka, yucks, dont ever try it people, it sucks! Still feeling hungry, went to cook a pack of maggie, before that, an idiot msg me where got 24hr nice food, I replied "my house!" lol. Ya, by e time I finished e maggie, that idiot still thinking of where to eat. Then, decided to take a nap, haha, I fall asleep, did woke up for awhile to reply msg & msn, then I dropped on e bed again. Anyway, had a very good sleep which I think I woke up smiling? Hmm, yea, definitely!! I created time le!! hahaha...
I want to eat durian strudel!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment