Monday, February 19, 2007

Idiot..gone le!!

Yeah, finally e four of us, yes, my brothers, meet up for a late movie on saturday night. Victor nearly cant make it, but thanks to me, I "managed" to persuade his parents to let him join us, anyway, he should be on e plane now, flying over to korea with his family for holidays. Hmm, we watched "ghost rider" starring Nicholas cage & Eva mendes! She's damn chio, wahaha. After e show, we decided to go zouk, hehe, actually me & Marcus planned to go there after movies, thats why we chose gv grand to watch e movie. Hai, Victor spoiler lo, wanted to go home, saying that he already told his parents that he is going home soon. No choice, end up only me, James & Marcus, so we went in, not bad, still got lots of people around, it was mambo theme whole night! We drank only red wine cos had to be sober today ma, left at around 3am, was heading towards river valley when I got a panic attack, somehow some idiot tricked me into believing that she "gone le". Alright la, you master of tricks, I will get back at you another time, hehe. So, another night just pass by like that.

Today, woke up at 9am, but still quite tired, reached home at aroudn 5am leh, so I continued to sleep until 12pm plus. First thing, I realised that my left eye was abit swollen & sticky? Quickly went straight to toilet, fuck, dont know kena what thing, my whole left eye was red in color, had to wear sunglass to cover it. This time round, I went over to my paternal grandparents house first before visiting other relatives, cos my they alway say that we come very late. Guess what, we were e 2nd family to reach, it was like 2 hrs later, that e rest reached. I was quite depressed for awhile, especially after talking to my grandpa, everytime I talk to him, he will say he dont have much time left & asked me to visit them more often. The other thing was that everyone keep asking me where's my girlfriend, but I didnt do any explanation,in fact most of e time I was trying to act nonchalent about it. Hmm, come to think of it, I was quite happy then, luckily got my handphone around, haha.. So, came e usual words, dont think too much la, you still young la; heck, I know la, this year I'm going to be 22 le, I know how to think for myself. Had a brief chat with my dad, as usual, have to playback what he said on my mind one more time cos he always speak too fast.
Then, my brother & I went over to my mum's relative side, gambling time ar(blackjack). Beginning, I sustain heavy loss la, my brother luck damn good lo, I keep kena 22 pts, or on hands 14/15 pts, kena picture for 3rd card. So, I consulted a part-time feng shui master who actually thought of making a living out of fengshui reading. The advices were 1)Eat sweets, reason: no reason 2)Sit or stand taller than e banker, reason: so that you can steal e banker's luck. Lol, crap right, but I still blindly heed it & to my delight, I actually won back abit & cut down my losses. Down to e 2nd round, I became e banker cos my brother went to toilet, same thing I ate alot of sweets, in e end, from loss to winning! Haha, though it was coincident & sheer pure luck, it did amuse me much that I was laughing & smiling throughout e games, even when I was losing! Really, thanks for brightening up my day! Come to e highlight of e day, I realised that my sister know how to eat "kuey ji", super cute seh, I was laughing non-stop again when I saw her actions. I will try to upload it asap, enjoy e next 2 days of rest guys!

No comments: