Best cinema experience of my life..
"Ring ring", kao, didnt pick up e phone, yet sms can reply back. This afternoon, someone input this logic into me, if somebody happen to give you a miss call, dont need to call back, cos that person will call back again later, ROFL.. 1st stop, we went over to century square to buy our movie tickets, watching "Norbit", still had 1 1/2 hrs to spare, so went down to coffee bean to chat. Haha, great chat it was, realise alot of things, I was laughing at times, cos kept thinking about a particular event. Luckily, she remembered e time, cos we were almost late for e show. Inside e cinema, we realised that our seats were taken; seems that this cinema like to practise seat swapping. Left with no choice, we took e front row, haha, 10mins into e show, a group claim that we were on their seats, so we went back to our row & asked e "swappers" to move away. Quite a funny show la, but what really amused me was e seat swapping thing, cos it was explained to me that its a norm in this cinema, ZZzzZZzz.. Of course, who can forget about "taking e wall", dont know how you get that idea, hahahahahaha, damn cute sia..
Later evening, went down to plaza singapura, wanted to help Ken burn some calories, so we walked all e way down to cineleisure, not very far la. Hehe, I grabbed a sydney cider while on e way there, very nice lo, been awhile since I last drank it, thought they dont sell it anymore? Then my brother, siqi & zhiyi joined us & we decided to watch protege, e whole show is about drugs, how they came about & how a undercover police tries to differentiate black & white. Before that, we went over to play pool cos they said "Since JJ not around, this is e only time we can play pool together" lol, u hear that? I nearly kena shock, thought I saw someone who's supposed to be "eating sweets" to boost luck at a friend gathering? Kao, accused me of doing something illegal, also dont know how you get that idea? Haha, must be still gambling now..
Though it was kinda short; not rush ar.! I appreciate e effort being put in, just that I didnt know how to express it out, thats why asked a stupid question. I'm very tire le, later still got to meet a few more idiots, I cant stop smiling!! arrr!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment