Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Tired...

Sian, going back to camp later, supposed to be booking in on thursday, all because of e random check last friday. Morning was great, cos got a very nice song from beng, "Merry xmas Mr Lawrence" by Ryuichi sakamoto; sound quite like a toned down version of "watergate". Hehe, its now set as my background music. Afternoon, went over to Shi yan's house, played a new poker style game called "texas", quite fun seh, everyone started with small bets, to up e ante, me & Siqi keep wacking with high calls, e.g $4, $10 la.. Haha, I lose about $100 at e start, luckily towards e end, I managed to salvage back, end up winning $12; pathetic, considered that we played 2hrs.. Oh ya, had pool with Siqi at cck, damn it, I'm super lousy, only manage to win him one out of 8 games?Somemore I won that set cos he shoot in black ball -_-" Evening time was spent at Jieqi house, her boyfriend also came, together with Siqi & Qinyi & we had steamboat for dinner. Then, we retreated to Jieqi's room & start talking about our secondary school stuffs. For no reason, e topic came to usage of condom & how effective it is, ZZzzzz, then all sort of stupid questions started coming out, some by me, haha.. Then to r/s topic, sian, felt indifferent this time round, I actually felt more relaxed; peaceful.. Of course, e sadness manage to inch its way through, things just cant worked out. Anyway, my mind was preoccupied by someone else :p. Halfway through e dinner, JJ did msg me & siqi to go down pearl centre for a meeting, it was nothing much, just some heart-to-heart talk? Haha, I dont know, didnt involve me much.. Hmm, though e time period is short, I do miss you.. Why? I really dont know lo, dont know how & why it happen too. Been trying to figure it out, answers anyone?

No comments: