I want to orh orh liao..
Book out at 8pm yesterday, was sort of rushing home, actually was hesitating to go MOS anot; was having stomach upset & quite tired due to e lack of sleep for e past few days. Hehe, managed to persuade Marcus to go, if not I also wouldnt have go, haha, Xiuling also tagged along. Reached there quite early, saw some nice water "decoration" in e middle of cannary, got our stamp 1st then went over to 7-11 to get some drinks. On e way there, saw one of my bmt mates, chatted for awhile. So, I was telling e couple what happened & asking what to do, same advice leh, haha..Still e same old me, I already know what to do, but just want to listen only to what people have to say. Lol, saw some tranvestite on e way back to MOS, I jokingly suggested to Marcus if being offered $10k, will he screw her?him? Haha..Anyway, Marcus saw her first when re-entrying, I managed to catch a glipse, but that idiot didnt see me, called liao, still want to deny it wasnt her, childish, haha..
While MOS was having ladies night, I was having my amazing race, there werent alot of tips, lol, spent most of e time walking back & fro Smoove & main arena. After numerous unanswered calls, we decided to have a drink in e main arena; then she walked past, ZZzzz..Marcus & Xiu left, so I was practically alone. What happened next, was kinda good then bad? Danced on at e main till 340am, then went off, decided to take a walk to esplanade, but stopped short opposite boat quay. It was 4am by then, was there pondering, I also dont know what I was thinking, just some random thoughts, unrelated to each other. Dozed off for like half an hour on e stone bench, received a few msg, then I realised I was damn stupid for 1 msg that I replied back. Actually secretly, I made a simple promise, but it didnt happen cos it didnt come, on e other hand, it might not have been good if it happened :)
Stayed on there till 520am, took a cab all e way to camp, heng, encik wasnt around, if not sure kena fuck again. Really super tired, fall asleep immediately after hitting e pillow, managed to wake up at 7am. I think I have reached to a conclusion le, I know where she stand in my heart now. I dont know how she feel, but an answer will be good :p That's it, I dont know what else to say le..

No comments:
Post a Comment