Warmth..I like this feeling..
Woa..Its kinda rush this 2 days, quite a few bad things happened. Hmm...
Yesterday morning, started with e marshalling duty, woke up at 355am; I was late! Lol, cos slept at around 140am, send some stupid thing too, only realised it in e afternoon. Reached coy line at around 8am, by then, my whole hand & face already biten like siao by e mosquitos, my hands now look like I'm having measles, ZzzZzz. Afternoon kena arrows again, have to do a powerpoint presentation followed by another evening marshalling duty, sian, I could have avoided it if not for my integrity; LOL.. Hai, then received a bad news when I was in back in mess; one of my brother's grandmother passed away. I was quite worried about him, so applied half day off & luckily it was granted. Rushed all e way down to attend e wake, chatted with him, reminscing our good old days. Hmm, guess that I was abit emotional at some parts too, some old memories came back into mind, was fighting hard to control my tears. Well, at least his grandma passed away peacefully, that was e only assurance I can give him. Yesterday night was also e 1st time I drank so much cans of beer, think around 8 cans of heineken, haha, cant believe it, cos I dont like beer* :p Surprisingly, I wanted to see her, kinda felt comforting when she replied. Dont need to guess , I went home seh seh, hehe, still managed to check my mails then went to sleep...
Siao, late for the OOC meeting liao, shall update later!

No comments:
Post a Comment