Hungry, eating nian gao! Sian, spent e last 2 days being bored out in camp. Hai, couldnt go for swims lo, keep raining in e afternoon. After going for a run on thursday night, I was sitting with e new ooc outside coy line. He was telling about e choices that we make in life; that he's a firm believer that everything has been preset, e choices that we make are already planned beforehand. Well, I dont, I think that we always have a choice to make choices, e innate ability to influence our own life through e choices you make. Ya, sometimes it can be quite a headache, cos you have to think of e consequences & e responsibilities that comes with it. So, at that moment, I pondered, e picture of Joyce in my mind, I realised that I chose to cling on to e past because of e wonderful moments I had with her & e desire to be loved by her. Next, a picture of an idiot in my mind, though it seems impossible now, I choose to stay on :) When I heard e cries on e phone, my heart immediately sank. Then, I realised I have..
Met up with James, Marcus, Xiu, Yinying for dinner at Bugis yesterday night, we went to Fish & Co! Haha, Me & James shared a seafood platter for 2, it was e 1st time I cant finish e food at e restaurant, though I was damn hungry; last meal I ate was lunch at 11am.


Damn, I looked like a nerd beside xiu; chiobu!! Wahaha.. Halfway thru e meal, Joel & Huien jio me go DXO. Hehe, so after our dinner, we walked all e way to Esplanade. Initially, James was reluctant to go, but I managed to pull him in after much persuasion. Okie, bad mistake; it was too early then, those 2 guys didnt have e mood to drink, went off with Xiu quite early at 12am. Hence, left me with Joel. Then, e both of us went to join Huien & her friends, quite a big group, cos yesterday was their last day of poly life, even their lecturers came, Zzzzz. It was my 1st time there, overall experience? Bad, I ranked it 2nd from behind, e worst is St. James! Cos e air-con damn lousy, all of us was sweating most of e time. Drinks served were too diluted -.- . Music was e worst, or maybe is e DJ lousy, e tracks can be sudden very fast, then very slow. Its like Rnb, retro & trance jumbled up. But not bad la, someone treated me flaming lamborghini! Haha, it was quite sudden, cos I dont know him; Joel's army mate. Lol, its not a girl la :( Spent most of e time sitting down, I was actually quite tire, keep sending sms, asking this & that; I was quite concerned. I wanted to go off at 2am but went off at 4am instead, go home also sian. Slept until 12pm, online for awhile, then slept again till 3pm, lol.. Fun tonight, anyone?
No comments:
Post a Comment