Joel & Huien; you 2 die liao...
Was quite moody in e morning, maybe it was due to e conversation I had with you. In fact, I was trying to laugh it off. Nevermind, nothing much happen today, except that I didnt get to go musical fountain; no one was really free to go & e one that suppose to go, cant go, lol.
Hehe, suppose to write this entry at 130am, but I fell asleep. Damn, I feel super sian ji bua, yesterday night I should be in Zouk, but Joel & Huien said they will be leaving at 2am, somemore they informed me at 12am. So, I didnt go, woke up at 615am, saw their msg. "Opps, we just left phuture.." Time--> 415am, tamade!!!! I want to kill you two liao!! Haa..
Alright la, at least something good happen; only you know ba, consolation price, lol... I miss you!!

No comments:
Post a Comment