Woke up e 2nd time, e 1st was by e sound of msn again, wtf... Watched 'The no.23' with Beng, Shiyan & Peiwen last night at cineleisure. Took e new sbs bus 175, just need 15mins to reach orchard, cool. About e show; quite a nice thriller, makes you wonder that how good e human mind is, which allows one to block off e memories they had, especially e bad ones! After e show, had my only meal of e day at Hongkong cafe with Peiwen & Shiyan; Beng left because he need to go back home do his stuffs. The chicken curry is awesome, is a must try! But e milo dinosaur is pathetic, just a small cup, Zzzzz. So, we were there thinking about what to do on e later part of e night, decided to contact Siqi, long time never go out with him liao. Great, Shiyan suggested drinking at some nice scenic place. Haha, next moment, we were at my house, choosing e liquers (I can open wine cellar liao), took my half bottle baileys, barcardi rum & one small bottle of Jacob's Creek sparkling rose wine & 4 glasses. Then, went to pick Siqi up & stopped by a petrol station to get e mixers!
Destination: Kent Ridge Park. I thought it was some nice park with nice scenary. Indeed, e moment I stepped out of e car, I saw e car behind us, suddenly lights on; a couple, without top definitely, cos I could see their naked shoulders, were in their back seats. Grins~~ Nice place to make out seh.. & we were like "Lets go & check them out?" haha..Yeah, I made my 1st april's fool on someone & it succeeded! Lent me $1k? Wahaha, you sounded so shock, hehe.. Back to e park, we settled at a nearby pavilion, cos Siqi too lazy to walk. The scenary very nice lo, tamade, whole place just forest nia! It started with some casual talk, then followed by a game call "I ever had/ I never had" Basically, everyone take turns to say what they had done or had not done before & for e rest, if they had did e same thing, they need not to drink & vice versa. But if none of e floor drink, e speaker have to drink, get it? Abit confusing.. Siqi cb lo, said what 'I had launched a tank bridge before' ---> Wtf, who could have done it if you never served in an armour battalion before? Therefore, we agreed on a sex theme; I cant divulge e details though, hehe. But some damn plain stupid, by e end of e session, Shiyan was totally gone.

欧买尬!

Luckily, it was tied down that Peiwen only can drink a little, so that she can send us back home, those 2 jokers vomitted! Songbo! Scary, she kept speeding along e way, even challenged a subaru along e way, ZZzzz. In e end, I had to bring Shiyan to his apartment. Cos I had to open his door, I left him standing on his own. He fell, sprawling on e floor, lol! Then me & Peiwen each took a cab back home. Yeah, finally can start work again, I miss my $60! Where's my ripped Kitaro CD!
No comments:
Post a Comment