Sunday, March 11, 2007

Confuse...

No, I didnt just wake up.

Evening time, I went for e IT show, damn lots of people. Actually, I went there just to collect information on laptops, just to update myself on e new models & their pricing. Not bad, I got a charger with 2 rechargable battery for $12.90, just happened that I saw them on offer at one booth :) Hehe, think I gona change laptop again, X60, sponsers anyone? Fujitsu ones also will do, haha... Nothing much to do after e IT show & no one was free, hence went to coffee bean. Sat down for like 2 hrs, reading my comics; got it before I went over suntec. Luckily, JJ sms me, asking me to watch "300". So, met him & e rest at Pearl centre, managed to "psycho" Siqi to watch, because he kept saying he not free. But dont know for what reason, while I was on e phone, he left; just 10mins after I arrived, ZZzzzz. Sms him also damn bek cek, due to e replies that he gave; nowadays, I talked frequently to "walls". In e end, only left me, Ken, JJ & Zhiyi & we went to Chatterbox for chicken rice, then idle at starbucks until 2am to catch e movie. Hai, I actually wanted to take e outing as an opportunity to talk some sense out of him. Fuck la, how can I just let you be? Seriously, we dont know what you are thinking; it doesnt make sense at all. Ya, true, I dont like Stella, but last time I still can close one eye because you are my friend? But after e incidents, I really cant take it, you DESERVE someone much much more better!
While thinking about his problem, I was thinking of e things between me & Joyce. Really, e flashbacks, e familiarity of e surroundings, keep on re-enacting in front of me, almost all e time, regardless of where I am. Ya, I do miss the laughters, smiles & fun. And if I were to type them out, it will be endless. I dont want to regret neither do I want to give up & I'm more than willing to work things out. However, I also dont want to put you in a difficult situation, but I dont know what is e right way to do; as in to make things easier for you? Anyway, I already make e decision to make one last shot. Lol, cant seem to sleep, but also good la, have to reach camp by 8am, got to serve my 2nd extra duty.

I thought of Maldives again...

No comments: