Saturday, March 10, 2007

Still e same..


Very tire, woke up by e constant "beeping" of msn windows; didnt switch off laptop ma, bad move. Reached home at 7 in e morning, as usual, dota session with JJ & Micheal. Jun Rong was one of e those who msn me !@#$%. Hmm, quite unusual, cos he started e 1st word "charlie..."; must be something bad lo. Haha, turned out to be, he's going to be a father soon!!!! & I thought he was joking, ROFL. Actually I'm quite happy for him, but he was quite stress, especially about money matters. Yeah, going to attend his wedding dinner in 2months time, maybe I should apply as his child's godfather, too "enthu" liao, muahaha. Hehe, I was supposed to propose this year too! :(
Hmm... Miss you alot..


Dinner went on smoothly yesterday, though Chang pull out at e last min & Siqi was in camp. We had it in some ulu corner of clementi, opposite NUS campus ba, however it was quite full when we reached there. Hehe, got bamboo clam seh! Eat until stomach nearly burst :( then sat there for like a hr? Talking about e good old days, I suddenly popped a question, "how things would be like 10 years down e road?" Kinda stumped those idiots, now realised 22years old; really old liao right? Anyway, anyone want to watch "PLAY!" orchestra performance? Its on 15th june, esplanade concert hall, those interested can refer to this webby ---->http://www.play-symphony.com/ Heard that those with student passes or in NS can get 20% discount, but I'm not too sure about it. Hehe, will be going with e secondary school clique, but I will be getting one extra ticket, try my luck ba :) I go take a nap liao, very sleepy, later still gona go IT fair at Suntec...

No comments: