Monday, March 12, 2007

Nothing but e truth; pain lo...

Lol, if I can really give up, I wouldnt even have asked. Choices, I did make. Chances, I did take. Yet, in e end, its just misinterpretation on my part? Mockery, e past few days conversations just dont prove to me otherwise, so you told me I got e wrong ideas. Which means I have been leading myself on? Hai, which idiot will keep mum if you ask her whether you are her ideal husband? The many questions that I asked, cant you just say "NO" instead in e first place? Yet, my repeated asking gets silence in return. I said that I wanted to give it a try again, you could have stopped me then, why wait until now then tell me? Arr... I'm not blaming you, it was my pure stupidity that thought that you still have reservation on this r/s.
Lol, Qinqing ar.. I finally can understand e dilemma you are in, e saying part for me is easy, yet e doing part for you is hard. All this while I know you have been reading my blog. From e entries, I had implied I would rather have "no" as an answer than no answer at all. Hmm, I just feel that you arent telling e whole truth at all? Haha.. Maybe all this while I'm just thinking too much.
Conclusion: If you still have feelings for me, you would have leave your bf & come back. Yup, I got e answer le..

No comments: