Everytime must have a title meh? Make it an exception this time round..
Lethargic, especially in e morning, for e past few days. Wednesday night was at MOS, prior to that, went over to Barfly, cos there iss an ongoing promotion; for every 4 girls admitted, they get 1 bottle of vladmir vodka free. Obviously, e guys dont get it, not even get to share it, Zzzz.So, I ordered long island whereas Joel ordered long beach, gay huh? He always like to do that. Huien brought 3 of her girlfriends along & they drank e vodka on e rock, to save $$? That was e reason why they wanted to go; I presumed, hehe. But e mixers cost around $18-$21, so still quite worth it for groups of girls who wana drink 1st before hitting e clubs. Anyway, e service at barfly is damn slow, I was told beforehand that in order to get e bill, one have to wait for around 30mins? Alright, I was luckier, I waited 20mins :( Then, went over to MOS, 1st time clubbing with Joel only, cos Huien was quite tired, schooling e next day(I also need to report camp at 7am next day leh)We were at e main arena most of e time, cos I wanted to listen retro. Around 2am, I wanted to go Smoove, but he insisted on staying at main arena; that cheeky bastard saw an eye candy. In e end, I was his "dance partner" throughout e night, cos he didnt make any move :( Went off at 3plus, headed to macdonalds for a short chat, he thinking of going Australia to study, as his brother is working over there, lodging shouldnt be a problem for him. Maybe I should join too? Wait till I get e application results from NUS 1st..
Sleep!!! 1st thing I did when I reach camp after e endless dancing. Slept till 11am, had to wake up, cos my bunk is going to be used for e next batch of trainees; dragon babies, very big intake, all bunks have to be utilised. So, went for lunch with Xiaoyi, halfway received a call from my 2ic; my worst fear was confirmed, I have to do e training programme plus e indents alone, great! Pia through e night, managed to finish 80% of it. Then it dawned on me that, me & Xiaoyi dont have a place to sleep, cos encik havent allocate a new bunk for us!! Swee lo, sleep in company office, my "bed" was two chairs, seats facing each other. Xiaoyi got a better bargain, a safari foldout bed. But I was knocked out in 2mins? Too tire ba, even though it was quite uncomfortable on e 'bed'. After 2 hrs,I realised I forgot to reply a msg; as if my subconscious reminding me, haha.. I replied & knocked off again..
Woke up today with back cramps, numb left hand & super saiyan hair, thanks to e chairs. I wanted to sleep somemore lo, but was awaken by a sms; " eh bro, today breakfast got prata, wana come anot?" Maitang la, chiong for e prata & was back on e chairs for 2 more hrs of sleep. Finally, finished e paperwork at around 3pm after e much needed sleep, had lunch from e new malay stall in canteen, e food not bad! I heard Xiaoyi whistling one of my trance song!( I was playing them on my ipod while doing e paperwork) & it seems like he got a hang on it. Book out at 5pm, reading "la pi xiao xin" on e way home, need humour in my life, even though that I'm e provider most of e time to others 0.O?
Deo Gratias...

No comments:
Post a Comment