Sunday, March 25, 2007

时间,有时真的无可奈何的,成为彼此之间最大的距离...



Friday night, literally zhou bo @ home. Was msning, downloading songs & playing dota all e way, hehe, I received one more gdnite greeting!

Its a wonder that a simple handwritten greeting like this can just make one smile easily :) Repeat e same "zhou bo" routine again in e morning, until 10pm, joined Micheal & JJ for another dota session. As I was walking out of outram park mrt, I saw a lady, quite familiar, but I just passed it off, was immersed in my new songs playing from e ipod. When I reached e lan shop, Micheal went off to get something. Next moment, e lady was standing beside him. Lol, 原来她是 Micheal's girlfriend, no wonder I find her familiar la, she used to have short hair, now long hair, dyed golden color. She still as weird as ever, only talks to Micheal nia, cant be bothered. Well, did talk about having dinner with e sec. clique but those idiots left without making a decision in msn, Zzzzz. Yeah, had breakfast with JJ after e session, he was talking about how drastic Ken have change. Hai, dont know what to do & what to say about him. From what I can conclude, he really thinks that girls are materialistic; they only go for guys in appearance, education & finance wise. Poor boy, e reject really dented his ego to e lowest. Lol, JJ said that he lacked discipline, hence he took it too hard, only eat one meal a day, most probably just plain beehoon soup with fishball. Rest of e day? Sustain on fruits!!-.- Go for running every morning ( He even said "I rather go for runs than to go to work")Too extreme le. I called him just now, initially he didnt pick up, but called back 10mins later, but he dont want to talk, jialat lo...

Packing up my room now, Joyce coming later to pick up her stuffs, guess that really end e chapter liao. Hehe, damn bo liao now, took some pictures on Sony DSC-M1. Haha, I added some wordings to it, enjoy! Ya, must click to enlarge in order to see e words..
Disclaimer: For pure entertainment only, anyone can comment except Beng; please keep your stupid comments to yourself. Lol..
Yeah, finally wrapped finish e cd le! Its 830am now, haha, still got an idiot online. I wrote prayers answered 1min ago, damn it, have to retract liao...

No comments: