Stupid for reading this...due to boredom..
I know, its 630am in e morning. I should be sleeping or whatsoever, but no, I will be leaving e house in 10mins time, Xiaoyi's father driving us to camp. Hmm, just felt e urge to write down my feelings ba. Have you ever wonder why everything happens for a reason? As in you already know there is a reason behind e happenings, but for e reason itself, how do you know which is e right one? And if you do, how can you ensure that you are sure about it? Ah... Stumped? To tell you e truth, I now damn bo liao la, I havent sleep for e whole night, just trying to keep myself awake, lol. If you, e reader feel damn stupid now, dont worry, you have proven yourself being one by reading my blog, haha... Though it was a simple conversation, you never fail to make me smile, lol, another everything happens for a reason? Dont put yourself in seclusion liao, trying is not enough, you must do it! Lol, if only I can draw e handwritten "nites idiot!", hehe.. Book in lo!

No comments:
Post a Comment