Monday, March 26, 2007

Wana sleep..

Alright, she came over at 1pm to collect back her things. There wasnt much to say between us, maybe I still have my doubts & questions, but they dont matter anymore now. Case closed.

I didnt get to sleep much, less than 4hrs of sleep. After Joyce went off, I was staring at e empty spaces once more. So, who's going to fill e empty spaces? Lol... Afternoon, went down Tampines to pass e Kitaro CD, ZZzzz, make me wait for half an hour, went around looking for ATB & e FF7 album. Then I remembered, my brother was working at outram park! There is a shop there selling alot of music album & prices are cheap too! Finally, got e

ATB The DJ'3 In The Mix, but cant get advent children album leh, so I asked him to get Corrinne May's Fly Away instead, sweet.. Evening time, spent most of e time at Citylink's HMV & MPH, spent like 1hr @ e latter reading ghost stores, haha.. Cos it was still quite early, waiting for Shiyan to call back. Then I went to have a walk at Marina Sq, saw Jinjin, Shihshih & her boyfriend; just hi & bye nia. Feeling a sense of emptiness, I headed to nicoll highway bridge, heng, still can be accessed! Took a picture of e ferris wheel & e whole marina promenade!


Notice how it got darker? Haha, at least someone appreciates them :p Got a call from Shiyan as I was proceeding down e bridge. Yeah, met him at Long bar, he brought a female friend along call Peiwen. Lol, they knew each through blogs, something new ya? I was too tire then, slept during e live band performance. Gullible girl, I can say, not bad ah, at least she knows who is Armin Van Buuren. Yup, drank e 2nd Spore Sling in my life!
Budding artist? Mine looks better :p
Haha, you made me smile again.
So we were discussing on clubbing songs when Shiyan was driving us back home, I still think mambo songs are e best! Definitely! Hmm, guess that you havent sleep yet too, tell me whether e Kitaro's album nice anot? Night!!!















No comments: