Saturday, March 17, 2007

Green apple vodka! I want to get it!!!



Snap these pics while waiting; nice place to walk at night :)

So, I went for an "adult" event with Joel & Huien yesterday; I was questioned whether I'm at least 18years old, to think that Huien is 2 years younger than me, ZzZzzz. Reason was that free flow alcohol was being served ma, idiots. It was e launch of Smirnoff 's Green Apple, a new green apple flavored vodka. As door gifts, I received a miniature(wait, is this pronounced as "mini-ture" or "minia-ture"?) bottle of it with DKNY "Be delicious" perfume sample. Yeah, I gonna get this 2 items soon, e perfume smell very nice! Hehe, green apple f(vodka with ginger eil) & green apple martini(vodka with martini) were served! Needless to say, I chiong for e fizz 1st, then followed by e martini. Really lo, it was an adult event, most of e people there were in e late 20s or early 30s, saw a few celebrities & a few sweet hot things, lol. There was one lady wearing a nice number, standing right in front of us at e next table, her hemline super high, sexy~ !Haha, set me & Joel's hormones raging. Hmm, I think I drank at least 8 glasses of martini, partly due to losses on hand games. Well, it was kinda rush for me too, spent like 45mins there? Ya, e whole place around robertson quay kinda revamped, got alot of nice restaurants & chillout bars, guess that I will be going down with Marcus & James when e latter come back from sailing. Anyway, I was late for company meeting at queensway, so took a cab down. As usual, always e "dilly dally stuffs" for like half an hour before e meeting started. Haha, I was actually quite "seh" when I reached e shop, kept having spliting headaches. Hai, e meeting ended on a sour note, seems like e supplier wanted to "hiong" us. Hence, e deal is most likely called off, sigh..Now, we have to deal with our buyers #$%#!
JJ was quite stress, in e end, only me & my brother stayed back to accompany him, played dota until 6am in e morning. I was too tired then, keep on dozing off during e last 2 games. Going Ikea later, need to buy a table for my brother. MOS tonight!

No comments: