Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spaghetti with mackeral!!!!

Cooking spaghetti now! Been craving it for it since I book out just now. Hmm, been sleeping alot in camp this 2 days, nothing much to do, e computers are down too, due to some unknown idiot who went to disable e lan. So, what happened on Sat?
Quite a bad night la, Joel was too tired to club, so clubbing was cancelled. Ikea was also forgo cos my brother wanted to go out with his friends. I was put on standby mode, but not bad la, at least still got to play dota with JJ & Micheal, seems that e participating strength is getting lower huh? Nowadays, Ken & Siqi also not around liao. Got e worse news of e night while playing, I have to go back on Sunday to do COS duty, wtf... Cos one of e sergeant cant back on time to do it, so I have to do it instead! Nbcb.. Lol, I saw someone coming out of seclusion while playing dota, glad to see you :) Hai, actually I dont to tell you whether its good or bad la. To tell you that its good, I seem to be lying; on e other hand, to tell you that its bad, it will just make you more sad, well, I cant do much for comforting :(
Hence, sunday was just burnt away like that, whole day in camp sleeping, ZZzzzzz (Ya, weekend duty is damn slack) At night, was damn bored, standing outside corridor looking at e sky, then I saw lightning streaking across e sky, but there werent any thunder nor rain. Just e flashes of bolt, lighting up e sky, it was quite nice, but too bad, my camera phone too lousy to take pictures of it.

Monday, went to play pool with Xiaoyi at JEC, Asri joined us like half an hr later. Was kinda bored after afew games, e image of her in that playing pool posture pops up in my mind once again, you may ask, why of all places, in a pool parlour? Lol, hard to get rid of this old ghost in me. Hence we went over to Chevron to have a drink. Basket, Asri was telling us how slack his new vocation & how things work in e "slack" way in his new unit, ZZzzz.. I also want to post out lo!!! Hehe, Xiaoyi never really drank liquer before, thus I ordered 4 glasses; malibu, tia maria, baileys, kahlua, all on e rocks. Lol, as you can see, all are sweet, cos I wanted to dupe him into believing liquers are sweet. Haha, it did work, he drank until very happily, keep asking me what they are. Followed by 3 mugs of tiger beer each, cheap ma, so ordered it; total bill was like $30 nia.. Rofl, yesterday was e 1st time I see Xiaoyi so "on", he was abit high by e end of e 3rd mug & he was slurring in his speech!! It was a great night, at least I wasnt thinking of anything, went back to camp in time :) 5mins before 12am.
Hmm, I did try something before I sleep, but seems that it's quite hard to work out. Distance; its always stop people from getting closer...

No comments: