Moving on; again..
Back. Tired.
Went to MOS just now with Joel & Huien, not much of a crowd today, because thursday? So, I was told only main arena opens on thursday, unless got function, ZZzzz. Quite disappointed, didnt get to listen any trance &/or house music. Before that, we went over to Tcc for coffee, just to wait for e "clubbing crowd to settle in first" , lol.
Alright, e absence of entries was due to what happened on monday, no mood to write anything then. Yeap, I'm okay now, should be la. Haha, someone seems to be in trouble now, hope you get your answers too. Nothing much happened this past few days, e only significant news was that JJ is going to Hongkong with my bro, Zhiyi & Ken to clinch a big deal; biggest one in e company so far. If things turn out smoothly, confirm huat liao. Otherwise, he might have to file bankruptcy, thats what he told me. Hence, I might have to help to oversee e shops while he's away. Anyway, finally got e tickets for e concert, will be on e 16th June, those who havent buy yet, faster get it, as most of e seats have been snapped up. Sian, got to return back to camp later to settle some paperwork, lol, I didnt pick up my encik call in e morning. Then, he sent an sms over, have to report by 730am today, clever ass, I should be still on "off" one... Ya, Asri just get posted out, now only left me & Xiaoyi liao, siao la, when is it our turn to get posted out? Tonight, still have to attend company meeting, dont know whether can get to book out, argh....

No comments:
Post a Comment