Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Sleepy..

Absolute 100 ---> I want that!!

Sleepy, dont know why, this few days I can fall asleep very easily. Just by closing eyes, 1min I will be in dreamland. Ya, previous entry was written in a 3/4 sleeping mode, was very tired that night. Finally, I moved into my new bunk, just next to my coy. Bigger room, compared to e previous one, some more toilet beside & its on e 2nd floor! Bad thing is that in order to access e other levels, I have to step thru concertina wire barricaded between e 2 coy corridors, if not, I have to walk one big round.

Yesterday was quite a busy day, encik went for 3 week course, so left me & Xiaoyi to fend for ourselves. Great, 1st thing in e morning, I kena one cos duty while Xiaoyi doing his on thursday, reason being; one of e instructors have to take off, so we have to take over his duties. Lunch & dinner time in e canteen was chaotic, most of e trainees quite blur la, I have to repeat my instructions over & over again,; 'a' level students somemore. No offence, but typical JC batch are always like that, they lack e initiative to do things, always think inside e box. Later sure bound to have some people defending about e last statement, JC kids, arrr... One good news is that I got a new ooc, 1st day ooc liao, pro lo~ No la, he broke his collarbone before coming in army & e MO overlooked, thats why send him to SISPEC. Only then they realised e mistake after he posted to my coy.
Well, for today, Pradeep came over, joined us for lunch. That indian fucker; this is his nick, he promise to treat my lunch that time, but took back his word, really fucker. But nevermind, he then said he treat drinks, alright lo, I took e marigold oat milk, grins ~He thought it was $1 ++, actually it cost $2.10 lo, I saw his face like kena spotlight when he made e payment, he thought e uncle wanted to 'chop' him. 1pm plus, went for a swim at e officer mess, quite relaxing, got jazz music playing in e compound. After e swim, spent e whole afternoon sleeping again, Zzzzz. Night time was another session at chevron, this time round, only me & Xiaoyi went, thus tried e Xbox 360, played "Gears of war" for like 2 hrs. Nb, he drank most of e liquer, since when he liked to drink so much, must be my influence, muahaha... Tommorow will be a bad day, I presumed. Why? I wanted to go musical fountain but someone cant make it :( Not e right time yet, or maybe dun even have a chance at all, lol? Seriously, that fateful night really light up my life in some ways, but I cant do anything about it now? Anyway, I dont care, I want e guilty pic(pig) face of yours!!!


No comments: