Sunday, April 15, 2007

Diarrhea again lo..

Diarrhea again, whats wrong man? I think I need to visit e MO again on monday. Hai, no matter what things I eat, they just come out as liquid form, sian. 1st half of e day, I stayed at home playing dota with Beng, typical huh? Then I went over to Chocolate Bar at Robinson Quay with Peiwen; I dont like chocolate, but I didnt tell her as she was e one who suggested going there, somemore she accompany me out, thanks for it babe! & I also wanted to go out badly, if not later have to book in by 2300hrs, must cherish e freedom I have! Hehe..Diao, 90% of e stuffs contain chocolate(agaration), while e remaining 10%; 9% of it contains milk stuff which I cant take cos asian have a low tolerance of lactose which will make my current condition even worse. So left e 1%; I ordered strawberry tea, e only choice I had, but I wanted something sweet too, caramel icecream was next(contains milk too, but I fuck care liao) Well, took a trip down memory lane again while narrating my not so glorious past. She also has her fair share too, wahaha.. Still early when we finished our drinks, so I suggested to catch a movie at Great World city. Still e same, e path which I always take, plus additional new condos on e right bank of e river.

Considered one of e nicest spots in S'pore, just feel very at peace with e quiet surroundings. Happy memories here :( Argh...
The fireworks started it all, zzz
L
O
V
E
The cost of freedom, given a choice will you want to be single or attach? I posed it to Peiwen, actually it was more like I'm asking myself. Hmm, I have never felt tied down in a r/s, in fact I have never felt any loss of freedom. However, I wouldnt really have e ease to hang out with my female friends nor having guys night out anytime I want. Haha, but I seem fine;maybe happier when you were around? No offence to e rest ar, I do enjoy all your company too! :) Truth is, I dont really enjoy being single la, its not that I'm scare of being alone; I still love you. Neither am I finding any replacement to replace you, thats why I never search for one. Ya, I did chance upon a nice lady, who managed to sway my heart with just one awkward encounter, lol!! Hai, but chances are slim, maybe no chance at all? Well, I will still try, at least I have more faith in her :p
LOVE
I have never expect life to be a bed of roses,
its thru hardship tat one learns to appreciate;
thru loss tat one learns to cherish;
thru pain tat one gains wisdom;
But I still prefer to use my emotions to make decisions.
LOVE
p.s: If you are wondering why I called, cos I wanted to tell you gdnite, hee...

No comments: