Great; its only monday..
My 1st posting in my new camp,spent e whole day sleeping in e bunk, didnt went to cookhouse; my meals were solely on bread cos e medicines only helped temporarily? Haha, but I just went to e specialist mess & got chicken cutlet takeaway; really sick & tire of e bread. Sian, this kind of daily routine really bores me out, cant play e psp at e moment cos I just completed e game, cant msn(somehow it's disable in this kiosk) & today is only e 1st day of e week, fuck.So, I'm left with only one option; sleep. Cannot la, I already slept the whole morning le & I thought there will be nights out, then I can go have coffee with either Victor or Shiyan. Nothing much on tv too, most of e shows sucks, neh, I dont really like to watch tv shows. Hai, Shiyan dont envy my 'zhoubo', I rather be doing some paperwork now. Yeah, Junrong coming back from Taiwan today, gonna ask him get baileys caramel from DFS, haha, that idiot getting married in a week time, I'm still thinking of what to wear, maybe e usual shirt & jeans ba, if not then I going down to G2000 this weekend to get something nice :)
Anyway, anybody got this album called 'Private Lounge' & 'Fade' by solu music & Kimblee? For e former, I saw it at HMV, but it's damn expensive! $70++ i remembered, so I'm looking for a copy that I can burn :) As for e latter, I cant seem to find it online, so whoever has it, send it to me! Lol, some people are rather cute, ownself sick also never go see doctor, still say me :p Well, drink lots of water then, hope you get well soon..
I'm damn bore..

No comments:
Post a Comment