Saturday, April 14, 2007

I survived! Its a miracle!

I'm having headache again.. Thanks to Marcus & James for yesterday night of excessive drinking; we went to Zouk yesterday night. As usual, always short of one; Victor!! 1st person I saw at e entrance; Siqi's girlfriend, dont need to say anything liao, I was just praying hard silently that my night wouldnt be ruined---> I think anyone who was in my position will just start to believe in any higher being & pray for some miracle to happen. Heh, Marcus arrived shortly, so we went in 1st for a short visit, e crowd was big! Not bad huh, considered that it was around 11pm. Then James arrived, he was on a drinking spree; he is on sailing today, so must leave by 1am. Hence, he wanted to entertain us with e drinks & hope that we can knocked out fast. Haha, how is it possible? 1st wave of liquer onslaught; 2 jugs of whisky dry( Luckily I say whisky dry, if not it would be long island tea, confirm knock out) & a bottle of red wine. Ya, e red wine doesnt make sense, its obvious that idiot wanted to knock us out. Nevermind that, cos I drank e most, James kept using his usual tactics, ' dont want to drink r? Ok lo, I go off liao', bastard right, always use this kind of idiotic tactic. we drank, played e usual games, then went off to Phuture. Alright, I have to admit, yesterday night RnB is good. Then, went back to Zouk again, 2nd wave of drinks. Heng, just one bottle of red wine; then we play 4-up. Its amazing that just a simple no. game, can make one screw up so easily, of course, must be abit tipsy la. But I'm good in that! So, they drank e most this time round, hehe.. Actually, after this point, I dont remember clearly e events le. We just kept shuffling in, out of Zouk & Phuture, lastly ended up in Zouk, trance! Those 2 idiots gave me e sian face... Okie la, then we realised our tickets still not claimed! Oh I remember! Before e long island tea, me & Marcus took one shot of tequilla each, James, you evil. Actually quite sian of e usual drinks, so I ordered screwdriver, basically just vodka orange la, Marcus followed suit. Cb, those 2 fuckers pushed me all e 4 glasses instead, it was supposed to be one each! Lol, I managed to reach home in one piece, not in drunken mode! Its a miracle!

Seriously, I was looking forward to e clubbing, stuck in that stupid camp. My daily routine ( Wake up at 0700, if want breakfast 0630, 1st parade 0730, go to sleep. Wake up at 1100, 1130 midday, followed by lunch, then sleep. 1700 wake up, 1730 last parade, follow by dinner, sleep again!) This kind of boring schedule makes one crazy lo & e boredom is killing me slowly! Sometimes we must thanks those console makers like Sony & Nintendo, without e handheld plaything, I sure die in this camp; to boredom. Anyway wednesday no more clubbing for me le, I will miss mambo night, ZZz.. So, dont msg me wednesday go this, go there, I WILL KILL YOU GUYS. Ya, someone gave me a big scare la, I thought something bad happened to you, make me gan cheong for no reason, arghh.. Hmm, hope that things are going fine for you now, sorry that I cant do anything to help, maybe just a listening ear & some advices ba. Offline so fast, I miss you la!

No comments: