Diarrhea strikes back
Zzzz, e diarrhea is back again. I cant figure e source at all, its either e cookhouse food or e canteen both. Worse scenario, both. So, I decided, no more food from this camp, I'm going to have my dinner when I book out & bread for breakfast & lunch while in camp. Met up with shiyan yesterday night for coffee at 6th avenue coffee bean, saw lots of nice ladies; seem like well-educated - from e way they talk, rich - clothes they wear(haha, i presume) & nice figures! Lol, most of e time we talked about army life, in fact, all e time la. Eh, but it never bores me out, though everytime it revolves around army life. Somehow, in e middle of our topic we will be talking about our future, yeah, I will drive you around when you come back from Australia.
Today, 1st day of work as as intel spec. Okie la, its quite slacking, not because I'm lazy but there isnt any work to be done. However, when exercises come in, all hell will run loose in my department, then I will have to stay in do all e paperwork till night liao. So, I shall enjoy while I can :) Anyway, commandos like Beng only use muscle, never use brain, therefore he thinks that this is an ah gua job, come on, without us, you can have intelligence report meh? Enough said, I dont want to see your further comments on this thing. Please dont be so bo liao, go concentrate on your exam papers la! ZZzzz, clubbing is not a good place to meet girls & I still have my stand on that. It happened only that once, but it was an good accident, haha.. Those that understand will know what I'm saying, as for those that dont, dont bother.
Hai, e air of confidence around me. Do I seem like a confident person to people or do e things I did let people have e confidence in me? Yeah, some people might take it as being proud; I do take pride in e things that I have accomplished. Hmm, arrogant? Ya, I will be that; especially when people doubt my abilities, but its more like I'm taking a stand, defending myself ba. Well, more than often, it worked for me, paving my way through difficulties. The downside, hmm, affects my r/s with my significant other. Lol, I also dont know how this confident thingy came about, I think I only realised it when one of my mentor(Dave) pointed it out to me. Thankfully, most of e time I didnt disappoint those that placed their faith in my confidence. The only time that I fell badly, most were there to witness it. Well, I promised myself it wouldnt happen again. Zzz, I also dont know why I'm blabbering all these shit, just feel damn moody now, partly maybe is because of e diarrhea. Actually there's something else that I want to say out, but... arrhhh!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment