New posting!
Sad, did road marshall in e morning at teck whye area today, damn embarassing la. I was wearing admin attire with e green vest & I looked like a complete toot. Back in camp, received news that I will be doing guard duty this week for Wednesday & Friday, it was a last minute decision by HQ & I wasnt even suppose to be in e list in e 1st place. Siao lo, Friday suppose to be celebration for victor's birthday, how? Sudden, e thought of you came into my mind, heh, dont know why, everytime I feel down, 1st person I think of will be you :) I fell asleep after messaging, around 10am, I received a call from pradeep ' Get yourself ready by 1045, warrant ng going to interview you later' Omg, I was damn happy, finally, e chance to go to S2 branch(intelligence branch). The interview went on smoothly but I was told not to put in too much hope cos my OC might not let me be transferred over. Nevermind, at least there is some hope huh? Had lunch with xiaoyi & pradeep, dont know why xiaoyi keep psychoing us to eat at e canteen instead; maybe of my my diarrhea scare? haha.. After that, as usual, back to bunk sleep again. I think this should be e best thing that happen this 2 weeks, I was awaken by one of e troopers, seems that a officer was looking for me. I quickly changed to my attire then went over to coy office. Warrant Ng was there, 1st thing that he did is to shake my hand ' Are you still interested to join us?' I replied 'Yes Sir!' with a smile. 'Welcome then...' Song la! I become intel spec le, woohoo!! Can book out every night lo! No more SOC! Wahahahahahaha! 2nd good new is that, my guard duty will be cancelled, friday night can go out with victor, james & marcus liao! The last good news; I got my new bottle of Baileys caramel! Wee... Junrong got it for me at DFS, getting it from him in e weekend, then have a good chat with him on e progress for his wedding preparation. Hmm, I wonder if you will be free on e 27th, hehe. Let me know if possible ba..
Alright folks, got to go bath le, shall update it another time, ciao!

No comments:
Post a Comment