Sick..
Damn seh now, keep having on/off headaches. My body is aching too, must be e fever; e panadol is not working!! I spent e whole day in shop, didnt do much, in fact most of e time I was sitting down & Ken was serving most of e customers. I remember there was once, two years back, I fell so sick until I couldnt get out of bed, thankfully, that is e only one in my whole life. If not, this time round, nobody to take care of me le..
Rewind to yesterday, Shiyan picked me up in e afternoon & met up with Peiwen with coffee at Paragon. Idiot, keep letting e both of us guess where she will be working, scare e 2 of us go disturb you meh? Lol.. After that, I went over to Far East plaza with Shiyan for my haircut; damn sad la, e hairs were e longest since I enlisted into army. No choice, e new camp too strict, speaking of which, I really dread going there. Dont know why, maybe its because of e lack of freedom or I just miss Sispec too much? Argh... Back to topic, after accompanying me there, Shiyan went home 1st. I went over to Orchard library after e cut, haha, guess that most of e people will say ' Sure anot? You got go library one?' Well, I do & its quite often, hehe.. Around 830pm, went over to Great World city to catch 'Shooter'. Its a nice show, for guys, I dont think e gers will like it (Its nice to shoot people at a far distance, yet nobody know its you & where you are; EVIL..)
Fuck la, I dont know how I got e fever, it just sudden come in e afternoon, at first I just experience headache & e occasional backache, then I felt my forehead, it was warm lo, zzzz. Hmm, maybe you didnt notice it, I tried to seek comfort in you? Stupid, I should be sleeping now, but I choose to wait up for you. Sorry, I going to knock out soon, shall try messaging then..

No comments:
Post a Comment