I am very very very very tire...
Aches; super tire too, must be e damn 5km run yesterday. From e start, e down slope 500m was a bonus, I chiong down lo, 1st time taking e route ma. Passed by teck whye then all e way to bbdc, saw my seconday school! Haha, spent a good 4 years of my life there, nostalgic lo.. Anyway, I was quite blur la, ran past e turning point without realising it, lol. Luckily, one of e safety marshal knew me, then asked how many km I supposed to run, Zzzz, I looked so stupid then. Yeah, I like e morning fresh air, sort of rejuvante me cos I was in a 'seh seh' state before e run, I was actually late for it :) So, running back was e from e same route I came, then I was thinking 'Oh fuck, e downslope!' I had a hard time running up e slope la,everyone practically just walked up la & I ran 3/4 of it before resigned to walking. The slope really killer lo, it was like doing soc, just finished jumping off from low ramp, song.. Not bad for my 1st attempt, 29mins for 5km, bad timing though. Nevermind, I will be doing that on a regular basis le. Back to office, nothing to do, so I slept for like 2 hrs there? Hehe, I found a secret place on e 2nd floor, its e previous mess which is no longer in use. Inside, there is a pool table with cues & balls, can go there train le! & e best thing is, free new paper!!(Seems like on 12pm sharp, someone will throw 2 stack of it onto e window ledge o.O)
Late evening, met up with james, marcus, xiu & crystal at orchard.No one knew where to go & what to do, so we kept walking till we reached Heeren. Lol, I wanted to eat ice kachang, tamade, james veto it; went to starbucks instead. Great, I finally get to drink e banana with cream frappucino. Sian, they kept grilling me there; cos I cant make it for e hongkong trip in June. Hai, I have too much personal commitments & my army schedule also very tight for e next few months. Sorry la, next trip I sure go! Hehe, I got to watch Love & Honour! Initially james didnt want to catch late night movie, but really nothing to do la, cos with e girls around, we cant play Lan :( I fell asleep during trailers, lol, very tire lo..The show was nice, very touching with abit of humour inserted. Sia la, one part kept replaying in my mind; when e samurai finally admitted to his wife that he's blind. She retorted "How can you dont let me worry about you, I want to be worried about you;我想为你牵挂.." Diao, I tear 3 times during e show, sob.. Anyway e wife(super chio) was really good to her husband, faithful to him & tending to his needs even when he's blind. I also want a spouse like this :) End of e show, I was very tire liao, until james said that he going to find his sister at a selegie bar, turned out to be e same one that we were celebrated for victor's birthday last year.
Alright, I wanted to have some drinks, thats why tagged along, marcus & xiu didnt go, guess they have something important to do? Haha, they were tired too... So, james ordered a bottle of chivas; I very scare of drinking red wine now, maybe not, by next week? Zzzz, his cousin also working there, end up me & james have to drink tiger beer, yucks! Mixing again, zzzz, e effects were coming in. Then late night supper at Mr bean, I just keep eating; only ate lunch yesterday. On e way home, I fell asleep in e cab, guess that having another person around will help? Used to be that last time, but I didnt take it for granted. Argh..I thinking too much again, got to go tanglin halt later to order ting's birthday cake, she's turning 3years old on 1st may! Still have to attend company meeting at night, maybe go home sleep after that, hee..
Thinking of you just make me smile, especially your sillyness :p arrgh, you not working today, Zzzzzz...

No comments:
Post a Comment