Still sick..
2 words; FUCK UP; totally, utterly, completely. Just reached home from my new camp, damn, it took me 1hr 20mins to get home, worse still, I have to book in by 1130pm later.
Reached e camp at 730am yesterday, we were lost for like 40mins cos Xiaoyi's father didnt know e exact way to e camp. Had our 11b exchanged for temporary pass at Pass office. Next, 300m upslope, excruciating, considering e big duffel bag I was pulling all e way up, followed by a 100m downslope to our camp. Nbcb, I have no idea why those fuckers wanted to build e camp on top of a hill, to make it much more visible as a target for aerial bombing? Waited an hour for e interview, I was told that e cookhouse wasnt much visited except for e 'trainees', outbreaks were common, seems that there's a problem with e hygiene. The fever wasnt doing anything good, I had no appetite, skipped lunch. Then came e posting orders, Xiaoyi got into e same branch as Pradeep as an OPs spec, whereas for me.. Fucking shit, I kena posted to a brigade recce company. At first I was told I will become a sniper in a sniper platoon & also as an Ops spec, however, there isnt any sniper platoon in e coy. Am I to be train individually? Sounds cool right? _l_ From then onwards, I went into super low mood, really damn sian la. I have to do SOC again, field camp, route march, arggh!!!! So e whole day was spent sleeping as e whole coy was out in Taiwan for training. Evening, played around an hr of basketball with Xiaoyi, e court just below my bunk; I think that is e only good thing about this camp.
Today morning, I received two good news. First from Pradeep, he was informed that I will be trained as a sniper, then transferred to 7SIB to become platoon sergeant. WTF! How can this happen? Hopefully, CPC can do something about my posting, I want to be an Intel spec instead, so that I can book out every night! Hai, currently I can only book out on Tues & Thurs. Wrong, its nights out, know e difference? Nights out mean have to be back in camp at night, book out means that you can book in e next day morning. Second, it came from e toilet management, I visited e same cubicle 3 times today, diarrhea, total liquid & I thought I only ate at e canteen? Not e cookhouse. Omg, that place really suck to e core. Siao la, if it persist again, I also want to find MO certified me excuse cookhouse + canteen :p Btw, Shiyan & Peiwen you two idiots, just now call me to suan siao rit, I miss my freedom, ZZzzz. Arghh!!! I dont want to be there la! Maybe it still not that bad la, because e officers are quite nice, they enlisted on e same day as me too. Haha, enough of e complaining, actually, these are not e main concerns on my mind. I'm going to smuggle my PSP in. Hmm, wonder how Shih is doing after e operation, hope that nothing happen to her. Believing in destiny? I dont want to explain anything on it, no point bringing up e closed chapter. Ya, thanks for your clever suggestion, you should try it on yourself; let me know if you succeed huh? ZZzzz.. Lol, I see that someone has fallen in love.. with e scenary of Marina bay. Hope that your fever has subside liao :)

No comments:
Post a Comment