Monday, May 14, 2007

Bad start..

Damn, I forgot what I wanted to carry on from e last entry.
Bad start, I woke up to see a msg, thought that it will be something good. Seeing e name made me felt nervous instead; my eyes were red again after reading e msg, fuck. Again, I was moody, then went for outfield at 630am. Hai, your reply wasnt good, no wonder you didnt update me. Hence, I was on e lookout for sunrise to snap some nice picture of it. Not good leh, e vehicle was moving too fast, pictures came out blurry. Upon reaching setup area, I saw alot of rocks around e training shed. An idea hit upon me, lol, which explain e picture, I hope you liked it! At least you laughed, hehe..
Hmm, why I got internet access, you guys must be wondering? Cos I applied satellite internet access, can get internet connection anywhere, even underwater :) Neh, I just came back from outfield, seems that I'm not very needed there & I need to run some errands too, thats why dont need go back there le!! Wahaha.. Sian, my upperstudy going to ord at e end of this month & he's on leave le, which left me & myself to sort out e errands in my branch, I'm going to be lone ranger liao. At least, this time round I get to sleep on e lower deck of e double decker bed, if not, have to endure e heat at night(my upper deck fan is spoilt :( ) If you are wondering? This is it.. most of e time I want to msg you, but I dont know what's e right thing to say. Guess that I still have problem expressing myself... Well, as far as I can concern, your smile matters e most to me now :)

No comments: