Sunday, May 13, 2007

Icecream makes one happy!

Wee..1st time had ice cream from Ben & jerry, somemore I travelled all e way to pasir ris for it! Eh, I forget e name of e flavor, some banana @#$. Anyway, inside got chocolate! I hate it, didnt manage to finish in e end, too full from my family dinner. Speaking of which, it was my 1st family dinner with my paternal relatives. Finally, e awkwardness between me & them has lessen alot & I'm very glad that I managed to rekindle e family bond with them. Its been 16 years since my parents divorced, yet I only interacted with them for e past 2 years. All this while, I only get to meet them once a year; chinese new year. Lol, 1st time I drank 3 types of soup at one go & my grandma told me that it was e norm for big occasions; we celebrated mother's day yesterday :)
Then, met up with xiu & marcus at pasir ris mrt. Sad, victor couldnt make it for our meeting, always '3 chair 1'... Not bad, james wasnt late this time round, then we went down to his cousin workplace which is a pub to finish his half bottle of chivas. Dont know why leh, e more I drink chivas with green tea, e more I feel like puking. Anyway, it was a quick session, next stop Babyface. Sian, I wanted to go either Zouk or MOS lo. But james wanted to accompany his sister, over there, 1 & a half bottle of martell, 3 of us plus his sister & her friend sharing. It was my 1st time drinking martell in club, e taste not bad huh? Lol.. Usual games, but marcus was not up to par leh, kept being forfeited, ya, nowadays scissor paper stone has become our default drinking game. The music sucks.... Techno infused with cantonese hits & some chinese songs, Zzzzz. The crowd, also can guess la, typical uncles, lians & bengs & I think I was e youngest there. Bastard marcus, he gave my phone no. to a lady instead of his! Idiot, reason being ' I got xiuling lo..' Heng ah, nobody called me today! It wasnt fun at all, I was quite sian, lousy music with lousy crowd. The fact that some idiot was in a bad mood & I couldnt do anything about it just made me felt even worse. So, I just sat at e table & drank lo, waiting for my phone to vibrate; I was worried la.... Sian, I cant finish this entry, got to book in earlier, 5 days outfield!! Sad, I want internet access!!!

No comments: