Sick too..
Kao, I still dont understand what's wrong in putting a condolence msg on my msn. A very close brother of mine, grandfather just passed away & it was a written as a form of respect & to let those who need to know(which I never put name?) Argh, I dont wish to explain any further. Anyway, I was too emo at that time, although he wasnt my relative, just felt sad for my brother.
Hai..So, I should had just kept quiet, sorry for any misunderstanding that I made.
Damn, I dont know how I got flu, was still alright in e morning. Then it started with dry throat; I seemed to get thirsty very easily. Followed by a swollen throat & e immense of phlegm coming out, sian, now I have to keep sneezing in my phlegm to prevent them from flowing out of my nose, irritating...
Stumped.. I cant write down some of things that are in my mind, reason being, someone will be reading it. Haha, of course it wouldnt change anything but to let it be known, will just invoke both of our past, closed.
Idiot, sick until blur liao, 'accidentally delete' e picture of my masterpiece, lol..At least I took my revenge :) Yeah, glad that you are getting better. Anyway which idiot eat macdonalds for meals when recovering from fever & sore throat huh?

No comments:
Post a Comment