Dead tire..
Was at MOS last night, went with marcus. Initially, we were at Zouk; wrong, outside Zouk. It was e 1st time I seen so much people gathering outside Zouk, e queue was damn long! If you were to start queueing at 11pm, I think by e time you get into e club, you can prepare to go home le. Haha, we did try to cut queue by thru e velvet queue & we managed to step into e entrance of Zouk, then Joel called, they were going to MOS instead. Sian, so much for jumping queue, squeezing with e crowd, ZZzzz.. MOS also had a big crowd & I was nearly denied entry due to my temporary IC not having a photo on it, fuck that bouncer. Cos it wasnt e 1st time I used that IC to gain entry into any club. Luckily, Huien could sign me in, waahahaha.
On what happened e past 3 days..
Monday
Supposed to have meet up at 1pm, but 2 heavenly kings overslept; siqi & alan. So, I decided to have lunch with my brother at Botak jones
; which just opened 2 weeks ago at one of e coffeeshop near my house. The little menace wanted to tag along, somemore havent eat anything yet. Being e nice korkor, we brought her down. I asked her whether she want fishball noodle for 3 times, cos I scared she play punk with me. Great, when e food arrived, she dont want to eat & push it away, Zzzzz.. After some persuasion, she ate a abit. Buey tahan her, she like to act cute alot! I dont know how to describe, she just kept purposely closing her eyes for a brief second, then look at you innocently; okie la, I admit its damn cute!! Hai, but in e end I had to eat her share & my food! Alan also another great one, at 1st said got car, then dont have! Ended up making us slugging out at ntuc with e food & stuff. At e chalet, we were all in this 'basketball mood' ; damn long ago since we last played together. We went over to e basketball court, anyway those jokers really brought & wore their gears, I only wore a pair of slippers & jersey top, wahahaha. Diao, e ring was spoilt! Cant play liao lo, e nearest basketball court is in e neighbourhood area which we thought was like 4km away? Heng ar, three of them went for a jog & did some recce, haha.. e nearest court was only 2km away! Night time we had a special event.
With e girls
where's my cheesecake!
Supposed to have meet up at 1pm, but 2 heavenly kings overslept; siqi & alan. So, I decided to have lunch with my brother at Botak jones
Chang's birthday cake & his requested 'song'..Not bad, I can say for so many occasions we had planned & celebrated, that night is e best :) Zzzz, alan didnt use my cake __ Yeah, I liked e bananas... Post celebration was spent drinking on Beng's malibu & my rum. I introduced them to my grape concoction, mixed response, sad :( Not everyone was drunk, just very high. Haha, I think peishan is good at playing those number games, she always tio one! Gui, you need to train her up!
Need to go work now, I will continue e rest at night...

No comments:
Post a Comment