Holiday lo!
Terrible..
I survived my weekend guard duty... Haha, no la, its not that bad, just a 4 shift 24hr sentry duty, just that will get damn bored doing it. Die liao lo, next month I got 6 duties! Which 2 are on saturdays! Weekend burn liao.. Yesterday night was my 3rd or 4th time making oreo cheesecake? Alan & his gf came over too, they too make one, but a different flavor, lemon based one, I cant remember e name, lol. Luckily, I didnt give e recipe book back to joyce, if not wouldnt be able to make it liao. Anyway, e cake I made its for chang, his birthday cake. Yeah, this whole week is gonna be a holiday for me!! Song! One week dont need go back camp & e next 3 days I will be at aloha loyang chalet! Great, its been ages since we gathered(my sec buddies) for a chalet. Lol, bound to have some nice memories coming back.. Well, it doesnt matter, I going to have fun there! Hopefully that idiot comes too! Hee...

No comments:
Post a Comment