Sunday, May 20, 2007

An idiot guide on why you are alone on weekends

Zzzz, I really spent e whole saturday at home.
Most of e time, I was at my desk, wacking creeps away; playing dota. One must be wondering, why is this going soon to be 22 year old alone at home in e weekend. A few possibilities

  • He dont have a girlfriend
  • Has one but gaming is his priority
  • Okie, he really dont have but gaming is his life partner
  • He has no friends
  • Thinks he have 'friends' but they dont regard him as one
  • Or really has 'friends'; self-imaginative ones
  • No one else is free except me & myself
  • Some are free but e agenda doesnt suits me?
  • He's a loner
  • Just want to spend time alone
  • use e quiet weekend as a relaxation getaway; sleep e whole fucking day

Actual fact, I was feeling sick for e whole afternoon, so e only thing I could do was to play dota. & I actually planned to go to Bukit merah library to get some books on flash player, but I was too lazy :( Then, evening time, I wanted to catch a movie but most of them wanted next week instead & I couldnt go for other activities; clubbing etc. Oh well, msn was quite quiet, some idiots were missing, hence another few more rounds of dota. Followed by some editing of e this blog's template, added imeem! Easy for me to organise songs as a playerlist, haha, anyway I think most people will just pause e song that's being played? Not appealing to most. Sian, I want to recover from this stupid flu, makes me tired out & e medicine makes me sleepy easily. Well, guess on e other side, you should be recuperating too? 2nd visit to e doctor leh, I only did that to get extra mc :) Eh maybe not. Hai, I couldnt go down today, have to work later. Arghhh!! Thinking of u..

No comments: