Saturday, May 19, 2007

Still giddy...

Arghh...Its been 4hrs since I woke up, still having e giddyness. Yeah,I finally had a good long sleep; 11hrs of rest! But my flu still lingers around, luckily e fever has already subsided.

I had a hard time in e office yesterday. Actually I'm only assigned to a simple task, to scan & archive copies of some old documents from 1990-1996. I was fine at e start, just keep scanning & moving e files into e various folders, then e boredom + headache started to set in. Eating e flu medicine didnt really help, though it did stop e mucus by hardening it, but my headaches became worse. So, I was like closing my eyes half e time, trying to scan e rest of e documents. In e end, I didnt finish them; my officer told us to leave earlier, heng ah...
Went over to e wake yesterday, e solemn atmosphere made me kinda sad. I cant say much too, was feeling lethargic due to e flu. Hence, I left earlier with e rest. Lol, joel & huien still asked me to go Zouk, sorry guys, too tired.. After taking a bath, I actually wanted to play dota, but e comfort of my bed was too much to resist. When I woke up, it was already 10am in e morning :)
Haha, pig still had to see doctor again, I believe in self-medication until it gets worse :( Hope you are doing fine with it, I also had to watch what I eat too, sian.. I dont want to be stuck at home!

No comments: