Thursday, May 17, 2007

Sick la..

Great.. I'm feeling damn sick now, seems like after taking e flu medicine, I keep having dizzy spell. Worse still, I just developed fever, Zzzz... My wounds still stings, had a bad fall on e concrete pavement when I was booking in e morning, sibei suey lo, I ended up with a red bean size bruise on my right palm & some nice decorations on e right knee cap. Luckily, no one was around for e whole afternoon, I couldnt concentrate on my tasks at all & I was very sleepy. Very cold too!I had to switch off e aircon & e fans, mucus was flowing from my nose like no one business. Unable to take it, I took a nap on e couch; sweet, I slept for 2hrs plus :)


Didnt want to go Zouk last night, I was already very tired & e flu didnt help much either.I actually wanted to go down for e wake, but e rest werent free, so it was postpone to saturday. Dont have much of a choice, alot of people were pestering me to go Zouk, eventually I submitted to it. Well, not bad, 1st time got so many girls jio me go, but in e end, I only met up with sharon & lindsey, haha, saw qianhui too! Quite chio now huh? So, e whole night was spent dancing away & half e time playing amazing race; so crowded, hard to find one another in e crowd. Hmm, I realised something then, it is a really different feeling(or should I say no feelings?)when you are holding hands with someone whom you dont have feelings for. Haha, now I finally get it, cos never have e chance to try it before? :p Some nice pictures, especially e couple one that have both sharon & siqi in it.



No comments: