Sleepy..
Work was as usual on sunday, save for a few idiotic customer that I came across, dont wish to mention too. After work, went over to Alexandra village for dinner with siqi, had maggie goreng, yum yum & tulang; my 1st time eating it, think its cow thigh bone in mutton soup. Sian, I shouldnt have eaten it, cos I couldnt run after it :( Back at home, I was playing games on my psp till I attained e "sense of urgency". Why? Because of e stupid test today la, I didnt have e mood to study, so kept playing. After 1hr of studying, I dozed off unwittingly. My 2 phones did a great job in waking me up, but I fell asleep again. Thanks to e spare phone I had, I woke up 15mins later, rushed a cab down to queenstown mrt & took e train down, heng ar, just in time for e test. Sia la, midway through e test, I fell asleep -.- Luckily e officer not around, if not I might have to take e test in standing position.
Met up with shih shih just now, passed her e Nikon s10 that she bought from me. Damn cheap lo, cant say e price though. Had a long chat with her, most of e time she was telling me about her r/s & occasionally, my r/s with joyce, Zzzz. Not really la, most of e time it was used as a reference for her r/s. Definitely, from e naive lady I once knew, she somehow abit more mature now, having more expectations from her partner. From what I see, its a good thing for her, but she think it otherwise, damn funny, I dont get it why she think it this way. So, we were debating about e pros/cons about single & being attached. Frankly speaking, I advocate pairs cos no humans like to be in solitude, gays & lesbians not counted. The rest, more or less revolving around e same topics again, work & family life. Then, she was looking at my photo cache in w800i & made this comment " Hmm, I think you like her right?" silence for a moment. "Yes..." The next statment was e most positivc one I heard tonight " I think most probably she will be with you.." Hohoho, I doubt so...I also dont know what happen, didnt hear anything from you whole day, kinda worrying. Hmm, hope everything is fine...My eyes are closing...

No comments:
Post a Comment