Thursday, June 21, 2007

Tulance....

Fuck up, damn piss off today. Cos I was late for lesson & e fucking officer asked me to come in camp at 7am tommorow! How to reach there so early? Sure have to take cab. Of so many days, suey suey he chose today to catch latecomers & I suey suey overslept! There was another latecomer who came in earlier than me, but he only got scolding. When I reached e lecture room, he came over just to give me a stern lecturing. Great, I already tried to rush down, but overslept again in e bus & ended up in Tuas. Ah, I also didnt want to explain much to him, he purposely want to aim me, even my coursemate lamented that he like to pick on me. I should have taken MC la! But I wanted to attend e lesson today, some mapping software lesson, useful in my work when I go back to my brigade.

Yesterday wasnt a good day too. On e way home from camp, I started thinking about e past few years celebrations on JJ's birthday. I remembered once we were damn late for his birthday, think was 2 years back? Haha, we were doing some stuffs at home & they kept bombarding my phone, kinda stupid when I think of it now :) Went down tlh to meet up with my brother, ken, siqi, jj, qin & her sisters. As usual, last minute planning & we had to change our destination course 3 times with e taxi driver, e uncle also abit sian, lol. Ate at 'Chong qing lao huo guo' cos micheal said that e food there WAS good, heh, average lo.. Before e meal started, I was already damn sian, cos one of my staff didnt follow instructions, did some foolish mistakes & still got e cheek to push e blame. I was super tulan; he just kept giving stupid excuses. So we tested him; asking him to pay e amount(btw $1k) first & collect back e $ from e person he gave e phone to. ' How can like that?' He retorted. From this, you can see that he's a selfish fucker who think for himself. Why? He handled e transaction on his own without consulting his superiors, just because he thought that e person can be trusted? Now, e person might not even pay back e money & he was still in a joking mood. Still can say $1k only ma, JJ can take it one. Worse still, he dont want to assume any responsibility & keep directing e finger at my another colleague who was there at that time too. Hai.. few months back, ken was still telling me that this guy is talented. Pui, fucking worthless piece of shit..
Somehow, it dampened e atmosphere too, JJ was like 'sian ji bua'. I were too, but couldnt show it ma, its his birthday celebration afterall. After e dinner, it was off to Kbox, for me, unreluctantly; but still must give face :( We sang his birthday song there, cut e cake; mango one, very nice! A few announcement were made, most were good. Siqi finally got his best montly performance bonus & a pay rise! Think he should be e most happiest person yesterday night. Well, I ordered a jug of long island tea & most of it drank by me. Guess I was pretty down then, cos normally I am e one talking e most during these kind of occasion. On e contrary, I was sitting at a corner, downing e glass after glass. Ya, I was thinking of you but I felt so helpless, so ordered another jug & finished it by myself. 3am, I left alone without telling them, was already too tired; which explain why I overslept.
Hmm, since when did morning call become morning sms? Though not effective in waking me up, but still good enough to make my day :)

No comments: